07 Sienna

TINT

what a pain these are with the sliding door rear roll downs. I've done a few already, I even bought my mom one, but this one is Omega Plus 5% not factory tinted.

DSC00384.jpg

DSC00383.jpg

here's my moms van is also an 07. I bought it recently with the factory tinted windows, that way I woudnt have to tint it, she still made me tint over with Omega plus 20% :evilgrin

I hate these things, to tint them. price them high.

DSC00325.jpg

Guest haroldshouseoftint

no need to pull the panels, just pop the top of em back, roll the window down, and remove the black cap in the rear of the door, and you can pop the top back, no need to remove the panels IMO :mad and I don't have to shrink em either :evilgrin:mad

I've talked about this vehicle a couple of times in the Toyota forums. Tintman237 is right though..no need to take off panel for clean install pull them back..and yes..charge more for them..I've done over 100 of this style and I STILL find the rear doors a PITA :evilgrin

you have to takeoff the panels, or else if they're not tinted from the factory, you'll get contamination showing, unless your a smaller guy then you can fit in there better. :mad

I'm 5'10" I can assure you I don't sent out contaminated work ..if I did , I'd pull the panel in a heartbeat.

2 screws on the side and pull off the plastic triangle ,the panel pulls back with the same clearance as if you had pulled the panel .

It's all in the loading technique with this window . I do all the untinted Sienna's for the dealer here ..that's why I've done so many of them. Yes they suck, but they can be done cleanly without removal :evilgrin

Guest haroldshouseoftint
you have to takeoff the panels, or else if they're not tinted from the factory, you'll get contamination showing, unless your a smaller guy then you can fit in there better. :lol

:trustme you makin short jokes again :?:lol:DD

it's easy, you can peel em and everything right inside the vehicle no problems :thumb and if you don't wanna do that, at least trust TWiz :hmmm

I'm 5'10" I can assure you I don't sent out contaminated work ..if I did , I'd pull the panel in a heartbeat.

2 screws on the side and pull off the plastic triangle ,the panel pulls back with the same clearance as if you had pulled the panel .

It's all in the loading technique with this window . I do all the untinted Sienna's for the dealer here ..that's why I've done so many of them. Yes they suck, but they can be done cleanly without removal :lol

:DD I also do somw work for a yota dealer, and if it's not at least 99.8735% clean, it ain't flying with their service writer :inot

Guest goldtooth
no need to pull the panels, just pop the top of em back, roll the window down, and remove the black cap in the rear of the door, and you can pop the top back, no need to remove the panels IMO :twocents and I don't have to shrink em either :lol2:lol2

works for me every time :twocents:evilgrin

Archived