working on trailer wrap

Today I got started on a huge job (for me) removing and replacing on a custom hauler trailer for Toyota and their tundra show truck. Got the old stuff off and put up the front and half of the first side today. I’m not going to count the back of the trailer that we had up but the customer didn’t like the background color. Said he could live with it and to leave it up but I removed it anyway after he left. It looks like the truck is rolling out the back of the trailer and the trailer had too much green in the background. I will reprint it tomorrow and go back Monday. Better a customer of this size really like the job and not just be able to live with part of it! I will learn next week how to post pictures. :dunno

id love to see it, are you using the 440 inks? if so make sure any extras you have are label side up or else the ink sack can pull away and not trigger the ink empty sensor, a customer had that happen to a light magenta and the print was nice looking except it had a sick green hue to it.

Archived