2002 BMW

Guest yoyoyo

Guest Litespeeds

There is no way to get the bottom to stick evenly. WHen the film dries, it will show up white all around the dot matrix framing. You can touch it up later after a couple of days to make it look a little more even but there is no way to get it perfect. I have been tinting for BMW of S.F. for over 6 years now and most of our customer's accept the air around the dot matrix. We only have to make sure we tell all the 3 series coupes about the problem at the top of their rear windshields.

Guest BlackOut

Dun a 535

Got two cake cream spreading spatula, one on top of the other and squeezed out as much water as possible. One supports the other and you get right into the corners

Guest davidoffme

I just had my 2001 325ci tinted and the top strip of "dot matrix" creates a very uneven and unprofessional tinting job that apparently cannot be avoided. I was told that this "sunshade" cannot be peeled off, scraped off, or anything so there is nothing you can do about it. The shop that did the tinting said they had attended many trade shows and that issue was addressed and theres nothing that can be done. So we will all have to learn to deal with it. Enjoy.

Archived