vw beatle

Guest 300zx

Well Ive been tinting for almost 5 yrs, and in these 5 yrs my 2nd beetle comes in today.

We use Sungaurd we have the shadow line (died film) or slate (metal) and was wondering if anyone was familiar with these lines. I feel they shrink like :rollin

and wont shrink enough to 1 piece this car. I will try for my pride, so any info would be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Sprinter
Well Ive been tinting for almost 5 yrs, and in these 5 yrs my 2nd beetle comes in today.

We use Sungaurd we have the shadow line (died film) or slate (metal) and was wondering if anyone was familiar with these lines. I feel they shrink like :hmmm

and wont shrink enough to 1 piece this car. I will try for my pride, so any info would be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's your heat gun.

Guest h0wld0g

to ervie.... ive been tintin for 3 years I also use sungard shadow line and I did a bug last week in one piece in shadow 38 I love the sungard films I used madico for 3 years just recently using sungard. To me madico charcoal xsr line of films is easier to shrink than my sungard but I also agree with sprinter the heat gun has alot to do with it... and also try heating it on high heat low blow setting..

Guest sunblockers

We use Sungaurd we have the shadow line (died film) or slate (metal) and was wondering if anyone was familiar with these lines. I feel they shrink like :spit

All I have to say is suntek CARBON!!! That :spit shrinks great!!!!

to ervie.... ive been tintin for 3 years I also use sungard shadow line and I did a bug last week in one piece in shadow 38 I love the sungard films I used madico for 3 years just recently using sungard. To me madico charcoal xsr line of films is easier to shrink than my sungard but I also agree with sprinter the heat gun has alot to do with it... and also try heating it on high heat low blow setting..

Well I use the milwaukee Heat gun750oF on low and 1000oF on high all ive ever used.

So any suggestions would be good

Guest h0wld0g

yeah I use wagner HT 3500 digital heat gun I use it on 950 low heat excellent gun it I heated on 750 it would take forever to shape a back glass the gun is about 50 buck but well worth it.. I also have used the eddy heat gun the red one with the temperature dial on the back but they dont last long at all been through about 4 of em wagner has lasted a while

Guest thatsnappyguy

I did one the other day with global qdp 20 and the red milwaukee heat gun. got it down in 15 mins. also did a 08 vet with the same set up, it took about 30 mins to get it down.

pull method top and bottom on the bug.

dryer sheet the vet.

Archived