2008 Subaru Legacy PI 15% ALL

LB55

:DD

Even though I know what's coming... I click on every single LB thread where I see blade was the last poster.

LB, it would be hilarious if you put this picture in your sig to save blade some typing... :eyebrows

lb55-blade-reply.jpg

Even though I know what's coming... I click on every single LB thread where I see blade was the last poster.

LB, it would be hilarious if you put this picture in your sig to save blade some typing... :eyebrows

lb55-blade-reply.jpg

DONE

Guest haroldshouseoftint
:eyebrows

LB, it would be hilarious if you put this picture in your sig to save blade some typing... :DD

lb55-blade-reply.jpg

ya, but how's Blade supposed to get his post count up :DD:DD:DD:lol2

I give you guys props. the work looks good, and you are doing a lot. the film choices IMO are good, meaning you make good suggestions to your customers. and the rides you post up are quality cars. all equals that you are a good shop with a good reputation. I bet you hardly have to worry about beaters coming in do you? I wish more of the guys on here would worry about how to get quality customers, instead of chopping us good shops down.

Archived