2008 Subaru Legacy PI 15% ALL

LB55

I give you guys props. the work looks good, and you are doing a lot. the film choices IMO are good, meaning you make good suggestions to your customers. and the rides you post up are quality cars. all equals that you are a good shop with a good reputation. I bet you hardly have to worry about beaters coming in do you? I wish more of the guys on here would worry about how to get quality customers, instead of chopping us good shops down.

Thanks man. We actually work on all types of cars.

joke around all you want jackasses....washington state has a decent law for tinting and I'm not gonna be one of the money hungry morons that helps screw things up for us.

you california guys think you're shiat doesn't stink... gang-bangers + illegal tinting hacks = the law that you have been delt. get used to it.

I don't care whether you turn out great tint jobs or not....you don't respect the industry and that's the reason so many people look down on it.

I agree.

:lol2

I agree.

:beer

Blade how do you know this information for a fact? everything you said huh? Come on man.

QUOTE(blade @ Sep 25 2007, 06:59 PM)

joke around all you want jackasses....washington state has a decent law for tinting and I'm not gonna be one of the money hungry morons that helps screw things up for us.

you california guys think you're shiat doesn't stink... gang-bangers + illegal tinting hacks = the law that you have been delt. get used to it.

I don't care whether you turn out great tint jobs or not....you don't respect the industry and that's the reason so many people look down on it.

QUOTE(blade @ Sep 25 2007, 06:59 PM)

its damn hard to succeed here in california. just a little info for you, I live in a little town with less than 100,000 population, I open up the most popular phone book in my area and find 17 tint shops that are local. now think again how hard it would be to compete, especially with the 4-5 new shops that pop up every summer.

yeah its pretty fierce here, nowhere as hard as vegas, arizona, texas, or florida. or thats what ive been told. I get scared cuz when it gets over saturated it just becomes a price war, and the only way you can drop prices is to go volume, and then down goes quality. we're already pretty cheap, but we are the busiest shop in our area as of right now. ive tried to make it so we can do volume and quality at the same time. 4 workers per car, and they specialize in their section of the car. and the cars are out in under 45 mins. "the best quality control is specialization." the less you have to worry about the better you can do your section of the vehicle.

Guest banfam55

I think that all cars should be completed in a timely and efficiant manor,,always..Regardless of the work load..Protocal is key!I always say"Know ur effn roll"Or get ettan alive!lol

Archived