japan tint law ?

Guest wilcax

does anyone know what the tint law for japan is. I got a customer bringing a bmw x5 in tomorrow and I would like to know how dark he can legally go on the rears. ive searched all over and have found nothing. thanks

does anyone know what the tint law for japan is. I got a customer bringing a bmw x5 in tomorrow and I would like to know how dark he can legally go on the rears. ive searched all over and have found nothing. thanks

I have my men working on this answer...being the weekend in Japan I might not get an answer till Monday. Then again, they're Japanese and I think they work all the time except when drinking saki!

I have my men working on this answer...being the weekend in Japan I might not get an answer till Monday. Then again, they're Japanese and I think they work all the time except when drinking saki!

Let me know cause I got my people watching your people :thumb

Let me know cause I got my people watching your people :beer

Okay, my people having the skills of a ninja slipped past Willie's posse...heck they were drinking & playing pool so that was easy

and the drum roll please....

Front windshield & driver's window is 70% vlt

Back windshield can be anything

And that is the vlt law in Japan...as per the black ninjas

:thumb

Okay, my people having the skills of a ninja slipped past Willie's posse...heck they were drinking & playing pool so that was easy

and the drum roll please....

Front windshield & driver's window is 70% vlt

Back windshield can be anything

And that is the vlt law in Japan...as per the black ninjas

:dunno

:poke:lol2:lol2:lol2

Willies Posse :lol2

that is the law, but last time I was there every single car I saw had all the windows tinted including the windshield with a little black square cut outto see out of. Just like mexico, but I heard things are changing :lol2

For a long time (going back to the 90's) they would put the darkest tint possible; but with a removable adhesive. When it was time for car inspection; everyone would take their film off, get inspected then have their car tinted again. The laws have gotten more relaxed since then.

Archived