totw- for the customers that leave their child car seats in the car

:dunno Sweet Tip......... :gasp

I'm a badass with carseats....many times I'v reset a carseat ...with the customer..... :hmmm

And alot of times showed them how to use the rear harness..... :hmmm

People can take thier carseats to any local Fire Dept. And they will be happy to assist with a pro install.... :dunno

:poke

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CajunTinter
:poke:dunno:hmmm:lol2

Always upside down, and if they are not installed properly when I take em out; I make it a point to let them know about it when they pick up the vehicle, in a nice way of course.... :gasp

You mean that you don't biatch-slap 'em and call 'em negligent bazturds? :dunno

No, that only happens @ Willie's ... :hmmm:lol2:lol2:lol2

yup I put it back upside down sideways....most of all that mutha fuc%in thing is a pain in the ass to take out with all the lil straps plus the seat belts :hmmm:dunno:dunno:gasp by the time some off them get out you almost have a stroke :poke:hmmm

:beer I duct tape dat mug on the hood an remind em kids that ugly arent allowed in cars that I tint. :bat

Nah upside down, if only them kids kept change in their pockets. All I ever find is cheerios and purple skittles... I HATE purple skittles! :bat

reason I brought this tip up was because a buddy of mine works at a auto repair shop and I guess a new guy was doing a fuel pump in which required the rear seat to be taken out and when he put evrything back together he put the car seat back where it was but didnt buckle it and the kids and the car seat flew forward and hit the seat and was pinned in an bad position. they had to pull over and kind lift the kid and car seat out while he was crying. the guy was fired instantly and the owner of the repair shop is waiting to see what the lawsuit is going to look like.

Guest goldtooth
:beer In the trunk for me. :lol

:lol And the dam cheerios. :mad

:lol most of the time the trunk,unless there's no space, then it's sideway on the back seat,and P.S I always tell them why!!!!

Archived