totw- for the customers that leave their child car seats in the car

I dont know if any of you do this or if it has already been posted but this is something that we follow very strongly at my shop and all my employees do it. if a customer leaves a car seat in the car we do not buckle the car seat back in after we tint the car. we will take the car seat and place it upside down so that the customer is aware it is not buckled in. we leave it up to them to position and buckle the car seat in place so we are not liable for installing the child seat incorrectly. the next thing anyone needs is a lawsuit because of a car seat coming loose or flying forward.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest haroldshouseoftint

:dunno I leave it (if one) in the front pass seat, if two of em, I turn them around backwards, so they can't get the kids in em :dunno

Good Call Solar :dunno

Yep lay it on it's side. But I had Girl (19) the seat was in totaly wrong when I took it out I figured I had better put it in corrcectly myself, for the kids sake. And when she left she just sat the kid in the seat. And I ask her if she was gonna buckle the kid in so she won't go flying through the windshield if she had a wreck. She said that only happens in the movies and drove off. :dunno

Guest CajunTinter

:dunno:dunno:hmmm:gasp

Always upside down, and if they are not installed properly when I take em out; I make it a point to let them know about it when they pick up the vehicle, in a nice way of course.... :poke

Archived