mySpace work-in-progress

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest UVLevel9
Okay, I'm working on some ideas on a MySpace page. Check it out and let me know good, bad or otherwise. Feedback always appreciated:

:drevil

www.myspace.com/globalwindowfilms

Cheers,

Phillip

:spit My kids loved the myspace page and want you to add them to yuor friends list, my son thinks you need to add Saliva music...... :lol

Just trying to reach out further through different marketing venues. We already have the standard website:

www.globalwindowfilms.com

However, I wanted to start putting my own ideas down and see if any success can be found in educating different segments of the market about the energy savings properties of window film.

The ultimate goal is to have the end consumer know about this product and realize they can save 14 / 15 kWh per sf per year with window film = $1.75 in energy savings per year per square foot when energy cost $.125 kWh (that's the rate in Houston).

I've already joined different "Green" organizations in the area and working on getting articles published. Trying to make the pie a bit bigger so we can all enjoy a bigger slice!

Archived