Mirrored film, on interior windows?

I've used SV10 with some success :lol

I was going to use sv-10 but the mirror side is on the interior and one of the walls of windows faced the outside and could not install it outside. But yes SV-10 from JWF is a good choice if all the windows are inside a building.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it turns out it's Lexan instead of glass, idk what I am going to do with it. I have to go look at it on monday and they want me to bring some samples. I am still unclear on how I would place the film to get the mirrored affect. I mean if the metal film goes on the inner room, you will be looking at the inside of the metalized film, that to me might look strange. I will try to experiment to see what some combinations of the different films look like, and if that doesn't work I may look into the optitune.

Guest vclimber
Well it turns out it's Lexan instead of glass, idk what I am going to do with it. I have to go look at it on monday and they want me to bring some samples. I am still unclear on how I would place the film to get the mirrored affect. I mean if the metal film goes on the inner room, you will be looking at the inside of the metalized film, that to me might look strange. I will try to experiment to see what some combinations of the different films look like, and if that doesn't work I may look into the optitune.
if it's lexan, make sure to put down some Blister free film first :lol2 and Madico has a blister free SRS220 :lol2:rollin

:lol2 Interesting... we're back to using two films for this application. Who'd of thought? :klingon

Guest haroldshouseoftint
:lol2 Interesting... we're back to using two films for this application. Who'd of thought? :lol2

:lol2:rollin:lol2

yes appears so. unless PolyZone Silver 20 can do the trip for him.

:klingon

Guest vclimber

Poly Zone? Is that Hanita's? Is it expensive and does it come in 25' or 50' lengths?

A roll of specialty film for one window and probably a small window at that. I'm thinking that if you don't have anything in stock already that you can use on this job, then maybe it's time to just give the glass company a call and be done with it... :klingon

Guest tintgod
Hanita's

partial roll can be done

it has a reasonable price point (less than new bulletproof glass :rollin )

dont try to argue with him steve..its fun at first...then it get boring.. :klingon

Archived