Funny thing happened

tint45

Yesterday was my last day as an auto film installer and almost immediately upon leaving the shop I got pulled over. :lol I had a pretty good idea why and it was confirmed when popo walked up with the ol' tint meter.

:lol I saw some strange irony in that. :lol2

Anyway, he asked me what % film I had and if I knew the law for the state of Ohio. He had that look in his eye like, "Got your azz son", and I figured he probably did. I told him that I did it myself, was 54%, and the law is 50% for front windows (I figured I wouldn't mention the -net part of that law :lol ). Well it ended up registering at 44% which was apparently good enough for him. :lol He then went on rattling off all the shops that cops hang around near by and pick people off all day long, saying people just don't care and it's easy money... :beer

I know it's a long boring story, but the point is that even though in some states the laws may be extreme, they still are the laws and these cops aren't stupid. So unless you like to help contribute money to your local government, try staying on the safe side. :lol

:lol

I will mention that this topic is in the Tint Laws forum. :dunno

Having said that, you bet yo' azz I will. :thumb Like TD said...this shiot is like crack, :lol2:lol2

yo bro you think you can break me off a 20 piece of td :lol2:lol2 good luck man :lol2

Archived