2008 z06 vette

Guest tintgod

Guest tintgod
The whole car is pretty easy. The full hood is cake. You lay the film down and tack it then lift it up and do it all upright to make things easy. Full fenders lay real nice on them as well. Nice smooth curves to work with. The price marco mentioned above is pretty much right on.

thanks for the feed back...I guess I priced it out a little lower then that ..but not much..but ill take what I got. :beer

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you have to ask how difficult you most likely can't do it right.

how many 08 Z06s have you done? I've never done one...does that mean I'd not be able to do it right? I did an 08 camry last week...never have done one before...does that mean I did it wrong? :beer I'm sure most of you know what I wanna post right now. but I'll refrain.... :beer

Guest tintgod
peece of cake.....or pie............ :cool

chocolate or pumpkin? :lol2

how many 08 Z06s have you done? I've never done one...does that mean I'd not be able to do it right? I did an 08 camry last week...never have done one before...does that mean I did it wrong? :cool I'm sure most of you know what I wanna post right now. but I'll refrain.... :lol2

im with you on that one.. :cool

I have been refraining all day.. :lol2

Guest darkdan
how many 08 Z06s have you done? I've never done one...does that mean I'd not be able to do it right? I did an 08 camry last week...never have done one before...does that mean I did it wrong? :lol2 I'm sure most of you know what I wanna post right now. but I'll refrain.... :cool

You're confident in your skills that you could do one. So you don't have to ask how hard it is.

When people doubt themselves they're already halfway to failing.

Guest Josh @ Proform
that is what im talking about :twocents ..thanks man...I appreciate that. :beer

No problem. However, I would like to reiterate that the How-to I posted is intended for kits designed by Proform. Designs created by other design houses may not install the same way.

It's basically the same as any other Corvette,the options are pretty easy, but the mirrors are tricky. I haven't installed full fenders so I don't know how that is.

Full front install with all options about $2500 :twocents

I like that price... :lol

Yea the only difference between the Z06 and the base model is the Z06 has a black moulding on the front wheel wells...I unscrew em and tape em back to the rim...that way I can wrap the edge. With a kit you dont need to do that. :lol

Good luck....take your time.

:beer

Archived