Car Dealerships should stick to selling cars

willie......

do you find anyone that is happy with a hack level of, or lack of, quality tint on a new car?

If someone is paying over $16,000 for a new car or truck and will take a nasty tint job then they should not be reproducing. Stop stupid before it continues!

I see it as a supply or R&R work when the Customer decides a year or 2 later they want a QUALITY film and install. I also see the Dealer doing a buncha of R&R from unhappy customers, and losing their shirts from all the R&R work.

I asked a Sales Rep at a Dealer one time what brand film did they put on the windows ?

"Uh, we don't put film on the windows we put tint on the windows, I don't know what brand it is, all that stuff is the same "

actually, I have never encountered this problem around here until last week....or at least I think so. I was in the toyota dealer doing some decal work and the new "car wash" guy came over to me and started asking "so you are the tint guy around here huh?...I used to do all the tinting at the gm dealership I used to work for" (4 hour drive away) So I have a feeling I am going to be getting alot less work from them in the near future.......well...cept for the Sienna's :lol2 And you know they are gonna be PAYIN for those! :lol2

Guest Fly Paper

Anybody that thinks their distributor or rep or a car dealer is their buddy is nuts! They'll cut your throat in a heartbeat My lulu rep set up my own installers in biz for themselves while they worked for me and the dealer right next door too so I don't buy from them and I do less and less auto each year.

Graphics is the ticket. Git yur plotter and git goin like I did and you'll make real money without 12 installers on yur payroll.

:lol2 I spent 13 + years working in house for dealers, it's not going to go away, it's only going to grow :lol2 I got sick of all the hurry up need this one now, you need to stay late etc etc etc BS, that's why I left and went out on my own :lol2

Did the same the first five years, It was a problem if three dealers needed you at the same time. Overall it was a good experience...... been there done it.

willie......

do you find anyone that is happy with a hack level of, or lack of, quality tint on a new car?

If someone is paying over $16,000 for a new car or truck and will take a nasty tint job then they should not be reproducing. Stop stupid before it continues!

:spit

Guest goldtooth
Anybody that thinks their distributor or rep or a car dealer is their buddy is nuts! They'll cut your throat in a heartbeat My lulu rep set up my own installers in biz for themselves while they worked for me and the dealer right next door too so I don't buy from them and I do less and less auto each year.

Graphics is the ticket. Git yur plotter and git goin like I did and you'll make real money without 12 installers on yur payroll.

:evileye seen the evil,reps will f**k you in front of your face..no loyalty (not all :poke:spit ) but when you do find one( :lol2 ) they look out for you..(if you are a pain in the ass dick who buys $$$$$$ in film) :lol2:spit

Archived