This is hands down the sickest home ever

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To add some notes

There are pics of the Train Room. There are model trains with various towns in upstate NY that he loves. The artist told me hes been there painting cities for 1 1/2 years. the trains have cameras in them so that when hes in the control room he can watch the trains travel thur the different towns on flat screen TVs.

Also he has a "secret Room" with fire place that he had the stars in the sky from the day that he met his wife reproduced. they said over a million LEDs were used.

not to mention Kevlar lined walls cameras in every room and every doors has electronic dead bolts similar to panic room stuff. Fingerprint bio key locks to get in various bedrooms

1000 gallon fish tank behind the stairway over $200k invested. the guy that maintains it comes from Conn 3X a week (about a 2hr drive with no traffic could be 4hrs)

thats a nice house. not my cup of tea, but definitely doing something right.

with all the woodwork. id imagine he might have something to do with that line of work. every upscale house ive tinted with that much wood, the homeowner had something to do with importing wood. that guy probably imports alot more that that :twocents he probably had you bugged while tinting the house. I dont know if its safe to type anymore about him. :thumb

Archived