This is hands down the sickest home ever

Guest vclimber
:thumb That's cool man. I'm surprised you are able to take all of these pictures. Every house we do of that caliber has a ND agreement that comes with it. No pictures, no names, etc. :twocents

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
is that 50 cents. Did you see that one on MTV cribs :lol2

:lock I think 50's tool shed was over 30,000 square feet.

sure as hell not tinting windows :please

No kidding... there's no way a tinter would be caught dead roughing it in anything less than 35,000 square feet. :lol2

:lol2 I think 50's tool shed was over 30,000 square feet.

No kidding... there's no way a tinter would be caught dead roughing it in anything less than 35,000 square feet. :please

:lock

with all the woodwork. id imagine he might have something to do with that line of work. every upscale house ive tinted with that much wood, the homeowner had something to do with importing wood. that guy probably imports alot more that that :please he probably had you bugged while tinting the house. I dont know if its safe to type anymore about him. :lock

Dont want to get into who where and what the guys all about but I will say hes not a celeb or mafia. Hes a self made billionaire. no family money or illegal %&$#

a

If I had that kind of money and that kind of house I would be thinking why is this dude taking pictures of every square ft of my house :lock

The guy wasn't living there. im sure he would want me taking all those pics :please. A job like this I dont even talk to the home owner I talk to the GC and he makes all the decisions

Dont want to get into who where and what the guys all about but I will say hes not a celeb or mafia. Hes a self made billionaire. no family money or illegal %&$#

Does he take on tutors :please

Archived