Q- for Venture

Guest PPFer

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vclimber
My goal, like many other's, is simple...uncovering the truth and holding business to a higher business ethic than what they may have become a custom to.

Learn from vclimber, you will soon hit critical mass with other members on and off these boards no matter how noble your cause may or may not be. :beer

study most of the corporate world in tint and you will find the same

We find the same misconceptions in the tint world too :thumb

:beer

Guest PROFORM MIKE

There are a lot of great films currently being offered in the marketplace (Avery, 3M, Venture, Clearshield, XPEL, Llumar and some others I might have missed) and when I say ‘great’ this is often determined by individual experiences by the installers. For example someone might have had a bad experience using Avery but a great experience with 3M and vice versa. As this industry continues to grow and expand, there will be even more interest in this market. This being said, we have to focus on the GOOD that can come out of another film being offered. One of the key things I see is the big manufacturers stepping their game up and creating an even BETTER film for all of us (and this is currently happening!!). As an Avery Distributor, I have to look at each competitor as a positive and when people ask what I think about this film and that film, I tell them I that I use what film works best for my market and my clients and would love to send you a sample for you to try it in your own market. I think it is healthy for us all and only time will tell as to whether each film out there can perform or not, showing us the true results which is what I call the test of time. If my film impacts the bottom line of your business in a positive way, then great, if not, we shake hands and hopefully I can earn your business in the future. :beer

I have known Brett from Ventureshield for about 4-5 years now and catch up with him briefly every year at SEMA. We have always had positive conversations and I have never had a negative experience or a bad run in with Brett to this day.

I have known Tom from Paintshield for almost the same time frame and Tom is a great guy as well. One thing I have learned through conversing back and forth via email with Tom is that there is a totally different translation that can only be understood either in person or over the phone with Tom because of the difference in word translation from us Americans :DD . It is very interesting and if you ever have a chance to meet Tom, take the time to sit down with him and talk. :beer

While we all are competitors in one way or another and will disagree on some points, if a situation arises between us, I believe it is important for us to do our best to keep the communication open with each other directly (even on the phone especially) if these posts happen to come across in an unintentional way. This happened between myself and Tom just a week ago and after a great phone conversation, I (we) realized how quickly things can sometimes be misread/misinterpreted and it is water under the bridge for us.

:thumb

“Honest disagreement is often a good sign of progress.” Mahatma Gandhi :lol2

post-728-1196985753.jpg

Thats Avery film in those pictures? How long was it on the car?

Three years.

Won't say who's brand is in the picture. Don't want to get flamed for negative comments about someone's product. I will say after reading a few of the other threads, there's a good number of you out there using this film.

post-728-1196985739.jpg

post-728-1196986535.jpg

Archived