Q- for Venture

Guest PPFer

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Without trying to kick a dead horse.....

I did not say Avery MAKE the film. I said the component raw materials were made by Avery. I do not know who is manufacturing it for them, although I can guarantee that it is not being made in San Antonio.

Does it really matter? No :mellow:

As a salesmanager, all products are competitors to us, no matter how, when, or where they are made.

I will let you, the installer, make the decision as to which is best.

PS. All of our posts are open to anyone at any time at www.ventureshield.com/forums

We let everyone enter and say their piece. This would include Tango2 - A.K.A *EDIT

I'm curious why these people try to hide their identity when their posts are a dead giveaway for who they are! :spit

Thanks for the clarification. Honestly I hold Venture (the individual corp) on same level as Avery with respect to for their respect to the installer and their customer territories(as I have not had nor heard of a bad experience with this).

And I met *EDIT. a few time and always thought he was douche.

Guest Revolution
"I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm sure you all know that a company with annual sales of $3,000,000 and a staff of 20 odd who have never made a profit, could NEVER afford to build a plant, hire factory personnel and make their own product.

Spread the truth! "

how long ago was that posted?

and covered at the time by that thread.

hidden agendas and personal vendettas don't help the industry INHO :mellow:

No hidden Agenda at all simply stated it seemed a fair question didnt note any criticisms or personal attacks on my part or did I miss something?

You asked why I thought it a fair question and so covered that off.

Or can one only post anything if one is in one particular camp?

Quite agree on hidden agendas and personal vendettas. Which is why I havent posted anything in that vein.

:mellow:

Thanks for the clarification. Honestly I hold Venture (the individual corp) on same level as Avery with respect to for their respect to the installer and their customer territories(as I have not had nor heard of a bad experience with this).

And I met *EDIT. a few time and always thought he was douche.

Sir please decist with the flattery, not sure we have ever met given your age (I believe I would recall) but thanks again for the warmth of your thoughts :mellow:

Please. You guys need to chill out.......... :uh

Post some pictures of your work....maybe tell us who you use ...and why you like em....thats all.

Try not to get into p1ss1ng matches here...PLEASE....TD will shut this forum down...because of cry babies.

:uh

Guest socalkid

I use Xpel template with mainly 3M film due to its high demand. In my personally experience, I think Avery is a more forgiving film and has way less orange peel than 3M and I will often use it on difficult bumpers and hoods to help things along or if the customer doesn't specifically ask for 3M.

I spoke to a Venture westcoast rep after Sema and he told me Venture was very similar to Avery as far as the way it reacts and the gloss rate when laying it down. And now with the life time warranty and the free software incentive, I'm probably going to stay within the 3M camp. :thumb

Archived