Life Expectancy Test

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

67 :tantrum

+ 3.0 Having a life time partner or being married could add 3 years to your life expectancy

+ 0.75 You noted that you manage your stress poorly. Do a significantly better job and you could add three quarters of a year to your life expectancy

+ 2.0 You have noted that you lead a fairly stressful life. Identifying and lessening the sources of your stress, if you can, could add one-two years to your life depending upon just how much of a change you are able to make.

+ 1.0 You need to get more sleep. If you could get closer to 6-8 hours of sleep a night, you could add a year to your life

+ 0.5 Cutting back on your hours at work, approaching, if you can, 40 or fewer hours, could add half a year to your longevity

+ 1.0 Going from 6 days of work per week to 5 days a week could add one year of life to your longevity

+ 0.5 Minimizing or cutting out your caffeinated coffee consumption completely could provide you with about half a year more in life expectancy

+ 2.0 If it is ok with your doctor, taking an 81 mg aspirin every day improves your hear and brain health and could help you delay or escape a heart attack or stroke. Taking an aspirin each day, perferably in the evening, could add 2 years to your life expectancy.

+ 1.0 Ultraviolet rays present in sunlight and tanning beds greatly increase your risk of skin cancer, including melanoma. They also increase wrinkles. Minimizing your sun exposure could add a year to your life expectancy

+ 1.0 Risky sexual behavior and injecting dr*gs are powerful risk factors for AIDS, hepatitis and viruses that cause cancers; all potentially lethal illnesses. The more you partake in these activities the greater your risk. Given your reported level of participation, you could add one year to your life expectancy if you stop these behaviors.

+ 1.0 There is a clear link between the inflammation of gum disease and heart disease. Do a good job of flossing daily and you could add a year to your life expectancy.

+ 4.0 The more you can get fast foods out of your diet the better. With your current consumption, removing fast oods from your diet could add 4 years to your life expectancy

+ 0.5 Osteoporosis (brittle bones) is a terrible disease that becomes more common with older age. Among the important ways to prevent osteoprosis, it is important to have adequate amounts of calcium in your diet. Add more dairy products to your diet or take 1500 mg of calcium a day. Doing so could add a half a year to your life expectancy.

+ 0.5 Unhealthy snacks lead to wait gain and less nutritious meals. While you are doing a better job staying away from these than many, you could still add half a year by cutting these snacks out of your diet.

+ 1.0 Red meat is the primary source of potentially life-shortening iron. Cutting back your read meat consumption to 1-2 days per week or less could add 1 year to your life expectancy

+ 2.0 Changing your daily dietary intake so that you get to and maintain a healthy weight could add two years to your life expectancy

+ 1.0 Examining yourself for cancer could add a year to your life expectancy

+ 1.5 Getting your blood pressure checked annually could add a year and a half to your life expectancy

+ 0.5 Getting your blood sugar checked could add half a year to your life expectancy

95 for me.... :lol2 I was honest too.....my wife was lookin over my shoulder....... :lol2

Looks like I'll be the oldest tinter on TintDude............. :lol2

I dont want to live that long....that means I'll have to teach someone how to tint..... :beer

If I cant wipe my own azz I dont want to live.

:beer

Guest haroldshouseoftint
Keep makin fun of my hair and you wont make it another year :lol2:lol2
think how screwed you would've been if it asked which s*x you were having the unprotected s*x with :beer

:beer:beer:beer:lol2

Archived