WOW NY

I was in NYC yesterday with my wife. We were in So Ho, Manhattan, and Little Italy. When I was on the subway I noticed that there was Anti Graffiti film on all the windows. As I walked around the city I started noticeing the tens of thousands of sq. ft. of glass that was filmed. I can't imagine the hundreds of thousands of sq. ft. of glass that is already done.

Is there Anyone on here from NY that is doing these jobs?

I was in NYC yesterday with my wife. We were in So Ho, Manhattan, and Little Italy. When I was on the subway I noticed that there was Anti Graffiti film on all the windows. As I walked around the city I started noticeing the tens of thousands of sq. ft. of glass that was filmed. I can't imagine the hundreds of thousands of sq. ft. of glass that is already done.

Is there Anyone on here from NY that is doing these jobs?

Not in NY but I sell graffiti film by the pallet in a city the size of Portland. Not just glass either! Metal, rock, wood..... you name it. A big account for me is movie theaters. Anywhere people can screw things up they will! Cover it with film and it’s easier and cheaper to fix. :eyebrows

Mr. Rogers

lots of MTA auto custy's tell me it's in house :evilgrin ...no contractors...,.train and maintain crew. I sold flat solar film to an MTA supervisor and he told me they only buy only G/film . I guess any idoit can put that sh8t on.The supervisor was going to DIY the solar film.

Wow I like the new look to the board!!

I did see alot of starbucks with graffiti film and the subway was covered.

Sup Willie how's it going? Haven't been on for a long time.

Hey TINT my bro Wayne was doing all the bus stops in SF with Antigraffiti film for (I can't remember the name) Rocky I think was the guys name.

Wow I like the new look to the board!!

I did see alot of starbucks with graffiti film and the subway was covered.

Sup Willie how's it going? Haven't been on for a long time.

Hey TINT my bro Wayne was doing all the bus stops in SF with Antigraffiti film for (I can't remember the name) Rocky I think was the guys name.

you mean the ones with the awful gaps in the edges :crazy:rollin j/k

yea I seen them around. with the deco glass or film I believe. they are awful I see them all around. in SF you install the graffiti film its already tagged the next day. :crazy

I believe the tint company your are talking about is solar control, I find myself with they're estimators at certain job sites

Archived