Film Cutting Computer

...I dont know of anyone who can cut them out that fast.

For 1 posting on TD, I'm not surprised...stick around and I'm sure you'll meet a few more tinters who can keep up with ya :hmmm

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all the feedback. I have tinted since about 1988 and have always done it by hand. I also believe that each window and each car has it's quirks, and a hand cut pattern will always look perfect. I had just heard of the computer software on several occasions. I have to say it is more curiosity than anything but if it was the fix all cure all I'd look at it more. I'll let it die. You all tint more cars than I do, if it has not dazzled you yet, then I won't be dazzled either. Have a great weekend to all !! Rick :hmmm

Guest thetintshop
You were asking about computer cutting, I can tint five to six full cars (4-door) in one day.It takes only about ten min. to cut out all the patterns for one car.I dont know of anyone who can cut them out that fast.The program do's cost alot but it has every car and truck possible plus you can do graphics on it.It will cut from 24" to 46" film.The patterns are very good.The back window is the only one I wont use,it's to heard to line it up for shrinking.For more information call solargard film.

Good luck

:hmmm:?

first off, change your user name. that's like going to a custom painting board and registering as "MAACO".

second, I can cut all the doors and back glass for a 4 door car in 10 minutes and can do it better than a computer. so don't try and feed me that line of sh!t.

...I dont know of anyone who can cut them out that fast.

For 1 posting on TD, I'm not surprised...stick around and I'm sure you'll meet a few more tinters who can keep up with ya :hmmm

Can't resist quoting myself...TOLD YA! :?

Guest TitanTinter

Hello Everyone,

I am a newbie to Tintdude and have been reading alot of everyone's comment which

I have found very interesting. I too, have been tinting forever and I feel I can cut just as good and as fast a P/C can, But I have been using TintTek 20/20 (www.tinttek.com) for almost 5 years now. At first there we some glitches in some patterns but for the most part now you cant beat the patterns. I purchased it through my Llumar Dist. I paid $270 a month for three years. I made more than that a month just on my vinyl. I use it a selling tool, It elimantes the possibility of scratching glass. Believe it or not customers come to me because of this reason and I also charge more than my competiors. It also can keep inventory of your film. IT IS TO Kewl....

Archived