Chevrolet Corsica

Fiveofeen

Had a call for one, even in michigan I still cant find one to check out. They have a nasty curve on the back glass and matrix if I remember right, its a 94. Do the rear doors have little port windows or not? Either way I dread seeing this thing.

:spit

the thing that's gonna suck the most about it is that I've NEVER seen a clean corsica. if it's still on the road then it's a total shiatbox. :spit you should charge extra just for the amount of crap your gonna have to work around. :twocents

Guest CajunTinter
the thing that's gonna suck the most about it is that I've NEVER seen a clean corsica. if it's still on the road then it's a total shiatbox. :spit you should charge extra just for the amount of crap your gonna have to work around. :lol2

:lol2 :lol2 :lol2 :lol2

Guest tinterbabe
the thing that's gonna suck the most about it is that I've NEVER seen a clean corsica. if it's still on the road then it's a total shiatbox. :spit you should charge extra just for the amount of crap your gonna have to work around. :lol2

:lol2

http://consumerguideauto.howstuffworks.com...a-5.htm?photo=3

they are ALOT easier than they look, over cut the doors, take out the rummers on the bottom, and the back glass is really fairley simple IMO :lol2

the thing that's gonna suck the most about it is that I've NEVER seen a clean corsica. if it's still on the road then it's a total shiatbox. :lol2 you should charge extra just for the amount of crap your gonna have to work around. :spit

Guest FilmBlazer

Oh heck yeah, plus its prolly a sweet looking rusty machine. Take pics Tim!

Guest gtotint
the thing that's gonna suck the most about it is that I've NEVER seen a clean corsica. if it's still on the road then it's a total shiatbox. :lol2 you should charge extra just for the amount of crap your gonna have to work around. :lol2

:spit

the thing that's gonna suck the most about it is that I've NEVER seen a clean corsica. if it's still on the road then it's a total shiatbox. :lol2 you should charge extra just for the amount of crap your gonna have to work around. :lol2

I'll bet it's gonna be a dusty, dirty, shitsandwich for sure..... Good luck.... :spit

Archived