AZ Tint Laws

Guest AZFilmGuys

Guest AZFilmGuys

I am a tinter in sunny ol Phoenix, AZ. I know this legal/illegal issue has been hammered over and over, but what about the new 3M Crystalline 70% (CR70) that basically is not visibly under any light conditions or angles of the sun? I have it on all my vehicle windshields, my 2 neighbors that are cops for Mesa and a bunch of friends also have it. The film has NO distortion and you absolutely can't see the film, yet it blocks out about 97% of the heat.

Does anyone have any idea abou the legal implications if I have the customer sign a document stating that "legally" they can't have anything installed on their windshields and by asking me to do so, they agree to not hold me or my company for any liabilities? It doesn't impair their vision because it is so light it actually makes it easier to look directly into the sun because it also helps with the glare.

Thanks

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AZFilmGuys

You are right TintMan - 97% TSER is not what I meant. IR is 97%, TSER is 59%. Just trying to find a better way not to cook in our lovely sun...you know what it's like! Huper is a good film for the side windows, but it can't be installed in the back window which allows in a TON of heat. I love the new 3M Crystalline film...a bitch to install but the heat difference is VERY noticeable.

Guest vclimber
You are right TintMan - 97% TSER is not what I meant. IR is 97%, TSER is 59%. Just trying to find a better way not to cook in our lovely sun...you know what it's like! Huper is a good film for the side windows, but it can't be installed in the back window which allows in a TON of heat. I love the new 3M Crystalline film...a bitch to install but the heat difference is VERY noticeable.

:lol Strike #2

Guest haroldshouseoftint

:lol I don't have a problem doing it

:lol Strike #2

:lol

Archived