08' Impala

Guest BTBP

Guest maddtinter

If you understood that this was on a 2008 impala you first should know that the XM antenna as well as Onstar is on the roof.Why would you consider the old XM/Onstar on the outside? :thumb

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have one of these to do tomorrow.. Quick question - does the XM radio antenna wire just unplug fron the back glass or do I have to work around it?

Sorry but this is where I came into this thread yesterday.....I knew there was no XM radio antenna on the back glass and could only think that they were thinking of the older GM with the "thru glass" cell phone antenna that was for the ONstar system....

I honestly don't pay attention to any antenna unless it is in my way. So as for where an XM antenna actually is I would have to look to see.

SO.... :thumb :thumb :thumb and of course :rollin :dumbass :jerkit have a couple drinks on me....

Guest Texstar
glad this got to be a discussion about RADIO antennas as the original was about XM radio....

some tinters on here have way too much time on their hands and too much anger!.....get over yourselves....

Now thats some funny chiatt there you telling someone to get over themselves....................mister notcher taker downer gets made to look the fool.

I guess I better shut up now though since little man syndrome details sent me a pm telling me to STFU :welcome

Another keyboard badass strikes again :dunno

glad this got to be a discussion about RADIO antennas as the original was about XM radio....

some tinters on here have way too much time on their hands and too much anger!.....get over yourselves....

Now thats some funny chiatt there you telling someone to get over themselves....................mister notcher taker downer gets made to look the fool.

I guess I better shut up now though since little man syndrome details sent me a pm telling me to STFU :dwiwd

Another keyboard badass strikes again :cool

some old dude here....53 years old....has his P@NTIES in a wad....

Not that it matters that much, but here is my PM to Pitstop... Yeah this is keyboard bad ass striking!

"So, did I do something to you personally? If so I have forgotten all about it. If you don't like what I post then don't read it. If you don't like the style of shrinking that I got TOTW for then don't try it. If you want a personal battle then you are in it alone!

The guy posted a quote of me and the whole "dumbass" thing....I simply had posted that the only antenna that you would remove was the onstar antenna and not a radio antenna....

anyway, if you have a personal vendetta on me then have fun.....otherwise STFU."

Guest Texstar

I guess I better shut up now though since little man syndrome details sent me a pm telling me to STFU :thumb

Another keyboard badass strikes again :eye

some old dude here....53 years old....has his P@NTIES in a wad....

Not that it matters that much, but here is my PM to Pitstop... Yeah this is keyboard bad ass striking!

"So, did I do something to you personally? If so I have forgotten all about it. If you don't like what I post then don't read it. If you don't like the style of shrinking that I got TOTW for then don't try it. If you want a personal battle then you are in it alone!

The guy posted a quote of me and the whole "dumbass" thing....I simply had posted that the only antenna that you would remove was the onstar antenna and not a radio antenna....

anyway, if you have a personal vendetta on me then have fun.....otherwise STFU."

:tantrum

Guest scottydosnntkno
were u guys serious when u said take out the window gasket ??????

and also what size roll was used on the back glass...tinting my aunts this week

yes, we're serious. Just did a 09 last weekend. Just roll the window down, grab part of it and pull. It comes out in 2 seconds, and goes back in in 4. Makes it so much easier. back glass is probably ~30", not quite sure. a 36 or 40 will cover it though.

ya thats what I figured.I actually take alot of the trim out because I get way better cuts.and theres no lines when the window rolls down.just a pita is the 1/4 windows on the impala.its such a small window..

and I was asking about the roll size because I didnt know if it could work with a 24 inch roll of not

Archived