08' Impala

Guest BTBP

Guest GDK Electronics

Sorry guys. Apparently a friend of mine thought it would be funny to make me look like a fool because I left the message board on screen last night.

Didn't think I'd have to log out with friends around. LOL

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Correct me if I am wrong.Hasn't GM had antenna's on the back glass of 4 door cars for radio reception for like 10 years? :thumb:

GM has had radio antennas IN the back glass as lines like the defroster! The external antennas have been for ONSTAR!! :thumb:

Guest Texstar
Correct me if I am wrong.Hasn't GM had antenna's on the back glass of 4 door cars for radio reception for like 10 years? :thumb:

I got the drift and meaning of your post. Yes there on the top of the window and look like defroster lines

GM has had radio antennas IN the back glass as lines like the defroster! The external antennas have been for ONSTAR!! :dumbass:

Hey mr notcher taker downer come down off you holier and the best tinter cloud you live on and give the dude a break. Everybody else knew what he meant:jerkit

I got the drift and meaning of your post. Yes there on the top of the window and look like defroster lines

Correct me if I am wrong.Hasn't GM had antenna's on the back glass of 4 door cars for radio reception for like 10 years? :dumbass:

GM has had radio antennas IN the back glass as lines like the defroster! The external antennas have been for ONSTAR!! :thumb:

Hey mr notcher taker downer come down off you holier and the best tinter cloud you live on and give the dude a break. Everybody else knew what he meant :jerkit

:rollin

Actually, if you want to get technical, maddtinter would be more accurate. Those antenna are mounted ONto the glass, not INto.

I have heard of tinters, when removing film, pulling the antenna OFF of the back glass....not OUT of the back glass. Also, he didnt say anything about external antennas OR OnStar. :thumb :thumb

Guest Texstar

Correct me if I am wrong.Hasn't GM had antenna's on the back glass of 4 door cars for radio reception for like 10 years? :jerkit:

GM has had radio antennas IN the back glass as lines like the defroster! The external antennas have been for ONSTAR!! :rollin:

Hey mr notcher taker downer come down off you holier and the best tinter cloud you live on and give the dude a break. Everybody else knew what he meant :thumb

:thumb

Actually, if you want to get technical, maddtinter would be more accurate. Those antenna are mounted ONto the glass, not INto.

I have heard of tinters, when removing film, pulling the antenna OFF of the back glass....not OUT of the back glass. Also, he didnt say anything about external antennas OR OnStar. :thumb :thumb

:dumbass

But its the "ryk" method, isnt that the gospel of the tint world :nope Give me a phuckin ego break :thumb

Guest tintmanlibby
Got any tips on an 08' Impala? .....Is the 08' as hard as the rest of them to tint?... Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

take out the window gasket that will make though's car's a joke

Guest maddtinter

Correct me if I am wrong.Hasn't GM had antenna's on the back glass of 4 door cars for radio reception for like 10 years? :dumbass:

Hey mr notcher taker downer come down off you holier and the best tinter cloud you live on and give the dude a break. Everybody else knew what he meant :jerkit

:rollin

Thanks dude for clarifying what I posted.

Archived