tint tek 7.1 users

tint_audiopros

Just wondering if anyone is going through the same :barf I am with the new tint tek program :barf . Ever since our switch to the new program, they must have sent us a total of 6 new program disk to install , uninstall , try this one this is it install , uninstall well I think we finally got it now install oh well after 5 times updates are still not working finally 30 days later we got them working now 3 months later all of a sudden today once again updates aren't working again but im the first one :barf ya right. They tell me they'll have programer call me 5 minutes into our conversation I was on the phone with cadlink today for 2 hours after 2 hours of jerking around with it they finally say well this is something on tint tek's end not ours sorry, so tint tek is just going to send me a new disk (7) in which they have fixed some bugs & the downloads should work forever so on. I asked tint tek for some compensation for my 2 hour phone deal & inconvenience.

Just a little upset because I've been with them for about 3 years & they called me up 5 months ago or so saying they had this new program you could move,manipulate,size,import patters oh made it sound so great.Paid the money to upgrade & installd it to see that about 900 car patterns were missing basically every other car I wanted to cut wasn't in there, so we had to still use the old program for about 30 days until they put a new one together specially for me cause I was the only one :barf. Im not trying to bash their product in anyway at all but its given a lot of headaches & I just feel like they released there program & it wasn't a finished product :barf any comments?

Guest tintguy7
Just wondering if anyone is going through the same :barf I am with the new tint tek program :mad . Ever since our switch to the new program, they must have sent us a total of 6 new program disk to install , uninstall , try this one this is it install , uninstall well I think we finally got it now install oh well after 5 times updates are still not working finally 30 days later we got them working now 3 months later all of a sudden today once again updates aren't working again but im the first one :barf ya right. They tell me they'll have programer call me 5 minutes into our conversation I was on the phone with cadlink today for 2 hours after 2 hours of jerking around with it they finally say well this is something on tint tek's end not ours sorry, so tint tek is just going to send me a new disk (7) in which they have fixed some bugs & the downloads should work forever so on. I asked tint tek for some compensation for my 2 hour phone deal & inconvenience.

Just a little upset because I've been with them for about 3 years & they called me up 5 months ago or so saying they had this new program you could move,manipulate,size,import patters oh made it sound so great.Paid the money to upgrade & installd it to see that about 900 car patterns were missing basically every other car I wanted to cut wasn't in there, so we had to still use the old program for about 30 days until they put a new one together specially for me cause I was the only one :barf. Im not trying to bash their product in anyway at all but its given a lot of headaches & I just feel like they released there program & it wasn't a finished product :barf any comments?

my mommy said if I dont have anything good to say, keep my mouth shut! :barf j/k audio!

Guest CleanCutter

...and why are those of us who learned how to tint pre-computer not in the least bit scared of tint cutter?

Wait until this exact same thing happens a few times at a dealership with some guy who never learned to cut.

I have not much knowledge on cutting systems, however I know Andy Babiak personally , (he lives just down the road from me ) and will vouch for his character that he is good people , if there are glitches, I'm sure he'll make things right for you :twocents

I have not much knowledge on cutting systems, however I know Andy Babiak personally , (he lives just down the road from me ) and will vouch for his character that he is good people , if there are glitches, I'm sure he'll make things right for you :twocents

It was bad of me not to include Becky with that thumbs up ..she's good people too :twocents

I have not much knowledge on cutting systems, however I know Andy Babiak personally , (he lives just down the road from me ) and will vouch for his character that he is good people , if there are glitches, I'm sure he'll make things right for you :thumb

I will agree, I have talked to Andy, Becky & Kristine? many times. Nice People but fix my program already ! :lol:thumb

Archived