07 jetta wolfsburg edition

Guest lowpro3521

Guest lowpro3521

I am just starting out and need some help. I have a few questions. how in the hell do I take off the rear deck lid. I unbolted the lid and I don't know how to take off the parts of the seat that are holding it in or anything else that is holding it on. how do I take off the rear door panels the rubber gaskets are on tight and I can not get behind them at all? please help thanks

I am just starting out and need some help. I have a few questions. how in the hell do I take off the rear deck lid. I unbolted the lid and I don't know how to take off the parts of the seat that are holding it in or anything else that is holding it on. how do I take off the rear door panels the rubber gaskets are on tight and I can not get behind them at all? please help thanks

dam those germans...haha the main thing is not to get your p@nties all in a bunch....otherwise youll get all frustrated and NOTHING will work.....its only a car.....take a deep breath you'll be just fine ...!!!! good luck

Guest accurate

:lol

Archived