Is this what im looking for ?

Guest A.J.

Hi guys,

I've been researching for a couple of hours now about this stuff, Vehicle wraps are the closest that I found to what im looking for.

I want to change a cars color completely using vinyls or whatever durable material there is, I found this website www.foilacar.com, is this the same as Vehicle wraps?

Why I ask is because the business I want to start is not a rolling billboard graphics on vehicles, but to change the car's original color in a way that its not really obvious that its vinyl or whatever, and also to be durable and have some kind of warranty, and not some cheap stuff that will start to peel in a couple of months. Why I emphasize on durability is also our harsh climate that is always hot, sandy and is generally a cars nightmare.

Do you know of some franchise that provides this stuff ? in europe or anywhere ?

And lastly, is this what im looking for.

Thanks a lot for your help in advanced, I hope that I've been clear enough in my post and you have got the idea of what im looking for.

A.J.

Yes it can be done, not sure about foliacar, but I've done a vehicle color change :uh if you have the experiance doing it, it can be done rather quickly, the one I did was my first :uh it took a while, but it was also my own vehicle, so I worked on it a panel at a time, as I had the time to do so. :uh:beer

BTW :uh to the board

And the door jams how did you do those? or was it just the look?

Guest TangentSigns
Hi guys,

I've been researching for a couple of hours now about this stuff, Vehicle wraps are the closest that I found to what im looking for.

I want to change a cars color completely using vinyls or whatever durable material there is, I found this website www.foilacar.com, is this the same as Vehicle wraps?

Why I ask is because the business I want to start is not a rolling billboard graphics on vehicles, but to change the car's original color in a way that its not really obvious that its vinyl or whatever, and also to be durable and have some kind of warranty, and not some cheap stuff that will start to peel in a couple of months. Why I emphasize on durability is also our harsh climate that is always hot, sandy and is generally a cars nightmare.

Do you know of some franchise that provides this stuff ? in europe or anywhere ?

Time and Money are important things - paint it

And lastly, is this what im looking for.

Thanks a lot for your help in advanced, I hope that I've been clear enough in my post and you have got the idea of what im looking for.

A.J.

So do you have any pics of your car after it has been wrapped ? I'd like to see that.

Also, is it possible to do matte colors ? like the matte black ?

Lastly, where can I buy the stuff I need like tools printers or whatever from ? Is there any website that can help me in starting this business.

Thanks for your help guys, I truly appreciate it.

Hey guys you should check out our website. We have completed wraps for numerous amount of years now. Yes they do appear just like a paint job but for half the price if not even less. The door jams don't get wrapped but you really won't notice unless you are drastically making some changes. We use avery with a laminate. The wrap should last at least 5-7 years depending on how you take care of the vehicle. I invite anyone whom is interested to take a look at our website or you can even call with questions we would be more than happy to answer them and set up an apt to discuss further details.

www.bigdogwraps.com

Jana Byrd

Cool Shade Unlimited

Home of Big Dog Wraps

Archived