Getting into the game

Guest Telsun

Guest Diamond Tints
Hey come to glasgow as its great her for tinting :duck We have tinters on every corner here, guys tinting full jeeps etc for £100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No joke, Dont know bout the other tinters here though but its good for me coz I fix lllooooooooooaaaaaaaaaddddddsssssssssssssss of these guys jobs :evilgrin Pain in the arse stripping it though :spit

And this from the guy trained by Stevie Wonder

turkey.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest potzy
Hey come to glasgow as its great her for tinting :beer We have tinters on every corner here, guys tinting full jeeps etc for £100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No joke, Dont know bout the other tinters here though but its good for me coz I fix lllooooooooooaaaaaaaaaddddddsssssssssssssss of these guys jobs :beer Pain in the arse stripping it though :beer

Hey dave....im on my way :thumb

On your way? On that mad f***ing bike of yours :thumb See you in about 20 mins then, Will put the kettle on :beer

Hows the racing going anyway Stu??

:thumb

Still getting the track time in, did 3 days in Almeria last month then off to Hungry in April to get my ass kicked by the German super bike riders...only practice though not racing. Im not doing a full season this year as ive taken my finger off the pulse abit with work and I need to knuckle down this year but if I can raise enough money and get a few local dealerships intrested im going to do this....http://www.gsxrtrophy.co.uk/

It follows BSB and on TV as you know and it cost as much to ride at club level as I did last year and it cost the same...near enough anyway. I got a fair chance of doing it and wining the thing...who knows but just to do the same round as BSB would be sweet man

Guest potzy
Hey come to glasgow as its great her for tinting :beer We have tinters on every corner here, guys tinting full jeeps etc for £100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No joke, Dont know bout the other tinters here though but its good for me coz I fix lllooooooooooaaaaaaaaaddddddsssssssssssssss of these guys jobs :beer Pain in the arse stripping it though :beer

Hey dave....im on my way :thumb

On your way? On that mad f***ing bike of yours :thumb See you in about 20 mins then, Will put the kettle on :beer

Hows the racing going anyway Stu??

:thumb

2008 im sitting out but keep my options open and do the odd meeting here and there BUT next year im going to have ago at the GSXR Trophy cup as long as I can raise the funds in time....check this for more details mate http://www.gsxrtrophy.co.uk/

Archived