Perfect Shop Setup

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here are some pics of our set up. Big tool box in back with all tools needed to yank something apart if needed. Then the three bar stools have our small tint tool boxes on them , we wear aprons so the ods and end are in them. The film is on the wall and on the shelf all open and ready to go. The are 4 heat guns on all 4 corners of the shop so we all can have a gun close to were we are saving steps. Also 2 big craftman drop lights front and rear of the shop for rear glasses . I got some pics that may show some of this.

thank you! exactly why I started this thread. I hope to see some more pics coming in. anyone else?

Guest mosolarpro

I got my floor paint from 44tools.com , I think it was called safety red, I told them I wanted it the same red as equalizer heat gun red. Real happy with it

IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0803.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

I know I have posted these not so long ago , bit anywhow here they are again ..I can't send dirty pictures , I'm not allowed to talk trash and don't have smart things to say ...I have to do something to get my postcounts up :dunno

Guest irishhanks2
Need to re-organize my shop to be more economical. I've found myself wandering around looking for something or walking around a car to get something that should have been within reach. Could some of you post pics of the inside of your shop or explain a particular setup you like and why? Having the right tools organized the right way has got to cut some time.

ant that like the emo of a good window tinter spend more time tring find tools then tinting lol

Guest willie
IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0803.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

I know I have posted these not so long ago , bit anywhow here they are again ..I can't send dirty pictures , I'm not allowed to talk trash and don't have smart things to say ...I have to do something to get my postcounts up :dunno

Looks good dude :beer

Archived