Mazda 2 2007

mothhop

Very easy, two screws in the door trim, one behind the plastic cover in the door handle, the other in the other handle that you pull the door closed with :dunno Its hidden under a little bit of carpet...

Cake :twocents

Yep personally own one of these brand new Mazda 2 releases which by the way just got voted "World Car of the Year."

Rear screen does take a bit of work to heat shrink it so make sure it is well cut oversize and it can turn up its nose on the extreme edges.

Doors are easy with the trims off....they do have a tendancy to run a bit out of square in the front and be careful to not damage/scratch the mirror plastic cover internal plate.

A new 2 door version comes out in about 4 months which will be even easier to do.

Devil

A new 2 door version comes out in about 4 months which will be even easier to do.

Devil

These will be the one's that Canada will be bringing in..this is the one I'll be interested if they are re designing it from the previos..please keep me updated when you do one :twocents

Yep personally own one of these brand new Mazda 2 releases which by the way just got voted "World Car of the Year."

Rear screen does take a bit of work to heat shrink it so make sure it is well cut oversize and it can turn up its nose on the extreme edges.

Doors are easy with the trims off....they do have a tendancy to run a bit out of square in the front and be careful to not damage/scratch the mirror plastic cover internal plate.

Devil

I live in australia, one of my busiest clients is mazda, mazda 2 4 doors are great to tint, but the 2 doors... the best tip I can give is use tackier slip solutin for the front windows, they are HUGE!

Archived