BMW REAR SCREEN COUPS

Guest universaltint

Guest universaltint

Hi guys,

Deos anyone have the same problem we are having with the BMW coup basically we are getting alot of smiley spears along the the dimister bars we have wet and dried shrink the filmed and still get the same results unless we use 3M cs35% on the back the other films produce this weird smily shap spears along the bars.

Any help or sugestions.

Guest thatsnappyguy

steelwool the lines really good. make take up to a few mins. when the tint is on the glass, turn the lines ON, then push water out. then push it out again and again while the lines are on.

Guest universaltint

We have steeled wooled so hard what other films are you guys putting on the rear screen in 1 piece with out getting smileys spears? It is only with this car we are having problems.

When I have had that happen in the past its been cars with a unusually thick defroster/demister.

I prefer to dry shrink my windows/screens. After I have did the dry shrink I will pull the film back and wet under the film and go back over the film again doing a wet shrink. That seems to help me a lot.

ANd like the guys said use some steel wool on the lines when your prepping the window that helps also.

Hi guys,

Deos anyone have the same problem we are having with the BMW coup basically we are getting alot of smiley spears along the the dimister bars we have wet and dried shrink the filmed and still get the same results unless we use 3M cs35% on the back the other films produce this weird smily shap spears along the bars.

Any help or sugestions.

We get this a lot no matter how much steel wooling we do, best fix is to dry the screen with a heat lamp or outside in the sun, pop the smiley and sit it down when its tacky. (Overnight drying works even better)

Hope this helps

Archived