Price Increase

Guest Stag

Recieved info that Madico is going up again soon also. It kind of hits ya weird that LLumar would increase, since they are getting more money inhouse since they took distribution away from SAGR and others. That puts more into their pockets on that end. In all reality, they could have LOWERED the price if they wanted to, or stayed the course.

I heard it was the other way around, Sagar dropped CP. :dunno

Ya probably got that info from a CP rep??? Cp is slowly going in house with all distribution and pulled from SAGR when their contract ran out. I spoke to the CP factory rep long before this was out on a related issue. Sagr scrambled and picked up SunTek

He picked up more than that. Yeah, I guess the story all depends on which rep you talk too. Funny, SunTek ships direct to that area last I heard and now they have Sagr doing business there as well... :dunno

yeah, Huper, among others......but we were just talking the main replacement for LLummmmmmarrrrr...........

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vclimber
Recieved info that Madico is going up again soon also. It kind of hits ya weird that LLumar would increase, since they are getting more money inhouse since they took distribution away from SAGR and others. That puts more into their pockets on that end. In all reality, they could have LOWERED the price if they wanted to, or stayed the course.

I heard it was the other way around, Sagar dropped CP. :woowoo

Ya probably got that info from a CP rep??? Cp is slowly going in house with all distribution and pulled from SAGR when their contract ran out. I spoke to the CP factory rep long before this was out on a related issue. Sagr scrambled and picked up SunTek

He picked up more than that. Yeah, I guess the story all depends on which rep you talk too. Funny, SunTek ships direct to that area last I heard and now they have Sagr doing business there as well... :rollin

yeah, Huper, among others......but we were just talking the main replacement for LLummmmmmarrrrr...........

I'd imagine they would have the Dist opportunity for Sun Gard too? A lot more options than before that's for sure.

LLumar is out of control....no one else raises their prices EVERy year like that

Actually, Madcow ha raised their prices about every 6 months for about a year or two. I talkto guys who think they are paying xxxx, andwhen they look at the invoice, see it is much more....................

Guest darkdan
they could have LOWERED the price if they wanted to.

I wish someone would have the ballz to lower them

they would capture a bigger percentage of the industry

PR from hell

:?

the lower the price...the more hacks :beer ...I say RAISE them...gets rid of the non business license no insurance fly by night tint shops. :?

the lower the price...the lower the quality..just like anything else.

Yeah, but hacks aren't using LLumar. They're using Lunar or Soltek.

LLumar is out of control....no one else raises their prices EVERy year like that

Actually, Madcow ha raised their prices about every 6 months for about a year or two. I talkto guys who think they are paying xxxx, andwhen they look at the invoice, see it is much more....................

Considering my price list says 2006 on it and my vkool price list said 2005 on it (it just went up this month), I ain't scared.

Now my 3M price list they bother to put the month on it...................because it changes that often it seems.

But hey, my prices went $10 a car as of Jan 1st, 2008. Plus, hybrids are now an upsell while previously they were grouped in with QDP. Now hybrids and full metals are the same price and one more upsell after that (3M CS or LLumar ATX).

Guest haroldshouseoftint
they could have LOWERED the price if they wanted to.

I wish someone would have the ballz to lower them

they would capture a bigger percentage of the industry

PR from hell

:lol2

the lower the price...the more hacks :lol2 ...I say RAISE them...gets rid of the non business license no insurance fly by night tint shops. :lol2

the lower the price...the lower the quality..just like anything else.

Yeah, but hacks aren't using LLumar. They're using Lunar or Soltek.

:lol2See statment below

. Now hybrids and full metals are the same price and one more upsell after that (3M CS or LLumar ATX).

:mad:lol2:lol2:lol2:lol2

I didnt have time to read this whole thread so forgive me if I repeat what someone else has said but....up here in Canada, our Llullu price went down...on both automotive and most flat glass films. :lol2 Most of the tools just went down in price too!

Archived