a bit of cold feet

:thumb You can do it, no problem, if not,................................. I need my shirt back :poke:lol2:lol2:lol2

Good Luck dude, you'll breeze right through it :beer:beer

Maybe I'll wear you're shirt for the first few windows So it won't be my name in the dirt when I screw it up :poke:lol

Tell the rep to send you some dam film.... :beer

You'll be alright....your doing a demo, I'd take it super slow.

:beer

it was too late for some new film , the show is this sunday :? .... I am super slow , don't know any other way :?

I almost tried to be a rep/ sales for a tint company...im not a saleman and never will be...I feel like the johovas witness or somthing..

I don't think I have to talk much ,.. its just to draw attention to the booth I think ,....

But if a big filmcompany offers me the job to do his fulltime ( travel around , do demo's , give trainings ....etc get free drinks and food everywere :? ) I won't have to think twice about it : I'LL TAKE IT !!!

you'll be alright......just call on the powers of TINTZEUS befor you start....I'll be there with you bro..... :thumb

Kurt you'll be fine

Good luck :beer

Good Luck Kurt !!!! You'll do fine dude !!!! :thumb :thumb :thumb

:beer:beer:beer

A show for dealers? Shouldn't you wear a bikin!? :beer
or a skirt...and spin around between cuts.............. :lol2

Don't think its the intention to traumatise the crowd :lol2

some asshat from a plotter company will be around the corner tellin dealers, look how easy that guy over at solar gard is doing it.

As long as people aren't saying , look at this dickweed over at solard gard its all fine by me :lol

oh man, imagine all those people watching you shrink. no room for mistakes! :lol2

:poke

Just don't f**k up and you'll be fine :thumb:poke:lol2

thanks for making me feel beter :spit:lol

Guest haroldshouseoftint
:mad You can do it, no problem, if not,................................. I need my shirt back :mad:lol2:lol2:lol2

Good Luck dude, you'll breeze right through it :lol:lol

Maybe I'll wear you're shirt for the first few windows So it won't be my name in the dirt when I screw it up :lol2:lol

:lol2 Won't be mine either, it'll be the best shrinking anyone has ever seen, by some guy named Harold :lol2:lol2:lol2:cry:lol2

Archived