Car Salesman

Guest JUSTIN

Once in a while you get the right actions out of a dealership. I won't release a car until I have a PO, and trust me even then you still have to chase down payments from time to time. It's amazing how they all want custom work done yesterday at wal-mart prices, then take their sweet ass time getting you your money.

Glad to hear it worked out for you! :dunno

I don't know if you already do this, but make sure any person picking up a dealer car print's and signs their names on your invoice with the exact dollar amount owed.

I never give dealerships a deal. I charger them as much as I can. 1 They always need to be first priority 2 They always nit pick 3 They end up paying you 30-60 days later sometimes. PASS!!! Id rather hookup the guy thats paying me cash on the spot!lol.

Guest customcuttinting
I never give dealerships a deal. I charger them as much as I can. 1 They always need to be first priority 2 They always nit pick 3 They end up paying you 30-60 days later sometimes. PASS!!! Id rather hookup the guy thats paying me cash on the spot!lol.

Hate waiting for dealerships to pay, but for us, the pre-load stock units (if you can get em) in the winter, keeps us alive till season hits.

I don't do dealership work unless they pay me that day! They tried the p.o. crap and I stood my ground and now the dealerships know that when they come to me I get payed by the end of the day! I have enough retail work that I just can't see waiting 30 to 60 days for a tint job!!!!!

Guest tintmanlibby
:lol2:lol2:bingo in the show room :lol2:lol2:lol2

that works :lol2

the last one I had to collect I went to the showroom and LOUDLY asked to see the

salesperson, the new car manager, and the general manager right now

fastest check I ever got :lol2

now that's like wowa .stupid sale's people :lol2

Archived