Car Salesman

Against my normally way better judgement, I tinted a car for a reputable car dealership and gave them a decent deal. When the salesman came at 5:00pm-ish he brought me a P.O. number for half the cost and a promise to come pay the remaining half first thing tomorrow morning, and me being dumb/trusting let him go. Who wants to take bets I have to chase him down like a bounty hunter tomorrow? I'm not worried about getting my $$$, I just hate getting rude/violent.

Guest zolar
:lol2 :lol2 :thumb in the show room :thumb:lol2 :lol2

that works :lol2

the last one I had to collect I went to the showroom and LOUDLY asked to see the

salesperson, the new car manager, and the general manager right now

fastest check I ever got :lol2

Guest Sunlimited

Did a removal for the local mercedes dealer last week, the salesman said he forgot the PO, but hed bring it right back. When we called the next day we were told he was on vacation, He'll be back in 10 days....

Guest tintingbytami

only had problem in 22 yrs with one dealership and they owed me couple thousand they filed bankrupcy and than opened in a diffrent name a few weeks later never got the money but that was back in the early 90's

Guest Beeline
Against my normally way better judgement, I tinted a car for a reputable car dealership and gave them a decent deal. When the salesman came at 5:00pm-ish he brought me a P.O. number for half the cost and a promise to come pay the remaining half first thing tomorrow morning, and me being dumb/trusting let him go. Who wants to take bets I have to chase him down like a bounty hunter tomorrow? I'm not worried about getting my $$$, I just hate getting rude/violent.

He'll be off work tomorrow. :dunno

He pays for half the job, he gets half a tint job !

Rip off half the tint, when you have the $$ for a full tint job, the car will have a full tint job !

Wow He proved me wrong and called to bill the entire amount to the P.O.#!!!!! I didn't even have to call or anything. I'm kinda speechless, thats never happened before.

Archived