for TD :)

Guest zolar

I'm OK, it's just a spiritual thing for me but I appreciate the concern man.

More and more I realize that we are in a spiritual war and the sides couldn't be more clearly defined.

Have you ever seen the documentary, "They sold their souls for rock and roll"? It's about 4 hours long. I can post the vids if you like. :thumb

I'm a good guy....I refuse to believe that me listening to what ever music I wanna listen to means I'm gonna burn..... :poop

I.e. I love the song "the beautiful people" by marilyn manson. :thumb

I.e. I love the song "the beautiful people" by marilyn manson. :dunno

I like the music too, and I'm not saying you are going to burn for listening. :lol2

But when I saw Manson say he's a minister for the Church of Satan, that he hates Christians and tears up a bible on the stage, I had to make a personal choice, that's all I'm saying. :lol2

Guest tintgod
I.e. I love the song "the beautiful people" by marilyn manson. :lol2

I like the music too, and I'm not saying you are going to burn for listening. :dunno

But when I saw Manson say he's a minister for the Church of Satan, that he hates Christians and tears up a bible on the stage, I had to make a personal choice, that's all I'm saying. :lol2

I dont believe that crap for a second...he is an intertainer..that is all he is...you have to be able to distinguish between entertainment and reality, fact and fiction...this is just my opinion

im not saying you are wrong or I am right..or visa versa..this is just what I think about him(manson) :lol2

I.e. I love the song "the beautiful people" by marilyn manson. :dunno

I like the music too, and I'm not saying you are going to burn for listening. :lol2

I dont believe that crap for a second...he is an intertainer..that is all he is...you have to be able to distinguish between entertainment and reality, fact and fiction...this is just my opinion

im not saying you are wrong or I am right..or visa versa..this is just what I think about him(manson) :lol2

Cool :lol2

Did you see him with Anton Levey? Levey was his mentor before he even got famous, that was a trip, I had no idea.

Guest zolar

I had no idea either

a lot of folks here dont know whow levey is

Jimmy page lives in Allister Crowleys old castle

a lot of folks dont know the tie he has to golden dawn occultisim, freemasons, and ritual magik

crowley ushered in the new age out with horus , in with osiris

the point when the focus of mankind went from one God, creator of the universe

and shifted to plural deity, and supposedly seeing ourselves as god

quoting crowley

do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law

now adapted in wicca as

if it harm none, do as thou will

the influence of the kingdom of darkness is prevelant in our society

but masked as harmless things .... like music

this is definately spiritual warfare

no doubt

Archived