Olympic Torch Relay

Guest darkdan

I held a torch once. When it was ran through my home town years ago I managed to catch up the guy that just got done. Those things are really light (makes sense).

I held a torch once. When it was ran through my home town years ago I managed to catch up the guy that just got done. Those things are really light (makes sense).

:) When you said you held a torch once, I thought it was going another direction :beer:beer:lol2:)

Guest CajunTinter
The Olympics are supposed to be NON POLITICAL!!! That is bullshit and The protestors

should have tasers rammed up their arses!!

There should be no boycotts by any governments either. Use the UN, sanction them (useless though),

but keep sports as goodwill gestures from tremendous athletes not a political statement that will

crush the dreams of people who have dedicated their lives to the sport!!! :thumb

My daughter is an Olympic hopeful and we have several friends who are Olympic athletes, so this does

hit pretty close to home.

:cool :cool :evilgrin

The Olympics are supposed to be NON POLITICAL!!! That is bullshit and The protestors

should have tasers rammed up their arses!!

There should be no boycotts by any governments either. Use the UN, sanction them (useless though),

but keep sports as goodwill gestures from tremendous athletes not a political statement that will

crush the dreams of people who have dedicated their lives to the sport!!! :shock

My daughter is an Olympic hopeful and we have several friends who are Olympic athletes, so this does

hit pretty close to home.

The Olympics are supposed to be NON POLITICAL!!! :bat:bat:dunno:evilgrin:dunno

Politics want to play their DIRTY POLITIC GAMES - but that was an idea of International Olympic Movement - NO POLITICS.

I think they shouldnt allow the Olympics in a nation where there is so much crap going on its going to be easy pickins for the protesters.

I doubt many here would go to a tint off competition ran by Advantage, even if the "sprit of the game" was the pretense for having the event.

Archived