2008 BMW M3

Guest MsMarco

Guest MsMarco

Full hood, bumper, fenders,wheel wells, headlights and door cups, rocker panels, rear quarters to rear bumper.

The owner had the car less than 24 hours before he dropped it off last Saturday for a custom VentureShield job and with it being a white car It was a very difficult job, luckily we had five days with it.It took a long time but worth it when it was finished :rollin I wanted to share some of the pictures we have. Grab a :) theres a lot of them :)

th_RIMG_3145.jpg

th_RIMG_3157.jpg

th_RIMG_3162.jpg

th_RIMG_3167.jpg

th_RIMG_3169.jpg

th_RIMG_3179.jpg

th_RIMG_3181.jpg

th_RIMG_3182.jpg

th_RIMG_3183.jpg

th_RIMG_3192.jpg

th_RIMG_3216.jpg

th_RIMG_3221.jpg

th_RIMG_3222.jpg

A few more

th_RIMG_3223.jpg

th_RIMG_3225.jpg

th_RIMG_3226.jpg

th_RIMG_3229.jpg

th_RIMG_3230.jpg

th_RIMG_3232.jpg

th_RIMG_3234.jpg

th_RIMG_3236.jpg

th_RIMG_3238.jpg

th_RIMG_3239.jpg

th_RIMG_3241.jpg

th_RIMG_3243.jpg

Guest MsMarco
Five days...I wish I had something that long for that. Usually its "should I wait around or what?" :thumb Nice Job though and nice money!! How long do you think you have in the install? Keep up the great work!

Thanks, alberts316 :) Before this one we had an 08 Corvette full front and tint for 6 days, I do love those kind of customers :thumb I don't think we could have done that car done any sooner :) . We had to work around it and most nights we were working until 1 am so I lost track of time so I have no idea how long it would take start to finish for the whole job, Marco would knowthat answer that but it did take 1 1/2 hour on the hood and a little over 6 hours just for the bumper :)

The money, wasn't what you would think :thumb I got excited when the guy said we could take the bumper off, how cool is it to take apart a new bmw? Ok at the time I thought it was but after finding out about a fragile piece that always breaks it was a bad idea. so after the discount we had going and the confusion of adding and removing things the price got screwed up and I didn't catch it in time :) It sure was fun to do though.

Great Job!

Guest MsMarco
that looks awesome, 1 am installations always are fun.... :dunno

Thanks :tantrum 1 am's are not too bad compared to poor Marco going until 2-3 am just to catchup :twocents

Archived