good news - bad news

Sorry to hear about your dad green one. Have you guys looked at any of the alternatives to chemical therapy yet?

no we haven't to be honest .. I got the news the same day I posted it here . Untill the day before yesterday the docters where still talking about removing it in an operation . I didn' know there where other alternatives for curing cancer .... Since I only know how to throw a piece of plastic against a window I'm going to have to trust the doctors expertise I geuss ...

Sorry to hear about your dad green one. Have you guys looked at any of the alternatives to chemical therapy yet?

no we haven't to be honest .. I got the news the same day I posted it here . Untill the day before yesterday the docters where still talking about removing it in an operation . I didn' know there where other alternatives for curing cancer .... Since I only know how to throw a piece of plastic against a window I'm going to have to trust the doctors expertise I geuss ...

Like TD said, look at the alternatives because chemo is not curing anything, it actualy is severe poisoning, they just count on it killing cancer before the patient.

My mother just got thru that and chemo is terrible, to say the least.

Try to boost up your fathers imune system because that is the real cure for everything.

Hope it goes well for him.

And good luck at the tint off :thumb

Good luck with the tintoff....your gonna have alot of fun in Vegas..if you have never been there...I've only been there once and had a great time.

Sorry to hear about your dad.

Thanks TZ , I've been to vegas in November 2007 for the first time , It was pretty awsome ... This time its bissunes in the first place , tintoff second and I'll have some have some fun when I have some time left ... But we'll make some time I guess :thumb

:hmmm:lol2

Archived