Hillary flashes the El Diablo

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you kidding me?!? :twocents I am the most conservative person I know. I'm actually so conservative that I qualify as a libertarian. (Don't cofuse libertarian with liberal, they are the exact opposite, libertarians believe in strict constitutional government, meaning very little government and very little if any government spending. I believe that big government is the cause of problems, not the solution to them.)

:thumb

Are you kidding me?!? :twocents I am the most conservative person I know. I'm actually so conservative that I qualify as a libertarian. (Don't cofuse libertarian with liberal, they are the exact opposite, libertarians believe in strict constitutional government, meaning very little government and very little if any government spending. I believe that big government is the cause of problems, not the solution to them.)

:thumb

:dwiwd:lol you and I are on the same page then, and I dont know you well enough to call you a liberal, besides, I had to poke a little fun at ya, to see if the blood is still flowing :dwiwd

besides, she may pull this thing off, there is no telling how much of their, her and bill's 109 million they are willing to pay the "super delegates" so she can win.

:twocents:thumb you and I are on the same page then, and I dont know you well enough to call you a liberal, besides, I had to poke a little fun at ya, to see if the blood is still flowing :dwiwd

besides, she may pull this thing off, there is no telling how much of their, her and bill's 109 million they are willing to pay the "super delegates" so she can win.

yup, not only that, but the vote rigging thing is happening again.

I thought that was the sign for the texas long horns.. :beer

Nope, this is what she did in Texas...

tinthillary.jpg

:dunno:DD

its scary. she could get the nomination and possibly be back in the white house.

thats not scary, its down right horrifying :lol2

Archived