First timer

Guest civilized

Guest civilized

Hi next week I am going to attempt at tinting my TC is there any special thing I should know to do the tint? Like do the door panels have to come off and such thing? I ordered pre cut tint that fits exact and a tinting kit and have been watching alot of DIY and want to do this as a hobby if mine turns out I'm thinking of buying a roll and attempting the cut and everything on my wifes 98 Saturn SL if anyone has any tips at all please let me know thanks

Jay

Guest civilized

I know maybe it won't turn out the first time but If I took it to a pro I wouldn't learn anything... I'm not expecting it to look pro (fingers crossed I get lucky :P) but for sure I will take some pics and let you be the judge but since it already cut to perfect size all I need to do is get it on there right no heat gun or stuff like that??

Guest Sunlimited

TC's not bad on the sides but if your doin that hatch in one piece, your precut piece is doomed already because you have no experience heat shrinking ( yes you need a heat gun ), a diy video cant help you get the experience you need to shrink that....but Good Luck

Guest Thetintcenter

IMO I think that any Noobie should be given advice to help them. We all were Noobies once and if we listened to everyone saying to take it to a pro, well we would never be pro's ourselves. I've seen threads where members just went off the chain telling noobies not to try and so on. Let's try to help instead of discourage others. :lol This doesn't apply to everyone, just some.

Guest mrpain

good luck ......................

hope it works 4 you....................

youll prob need one of these after/..................... :lol

but drink it after

Guest tintgod
IMO I think that any Noobie should be given advice to help them. We all were Noobies once and if we listened to everyone saying to take it to a pro, well we would never be pro's ourselves. I've seen threads where members just went off the chain telling noobies not to try and so on. Let's try to help instead of discourage others. :dunno This doesn't apply to everyone, just some.

did you have the internet when you started to tinted?...did you have everything handed to you when you were learning to tint?..would you help someone if they came to your shop and ask you to teach them how to tint their own car?

Archived