SAD BUT TRUE

Guest nikluvNearl

Guest nikluvNearl

Sad but true, sorry its not tint related - just something to think about

The federal government is sending each and every one of us a $600 rebate. If we spend it at Walmart, the money will go

to China . If we spend it on gasoline, the money will go to the Arabs. If we purchase a computer it will go to India . If we purchase fruit and vegetables it will go to Mexico, Honduras and Guatemala If we purchase a good car, it will go to Japan . If we purchase useless crap it will go to Taiwan ... and none of it will help the American economy. The only way to keep the money here at home is to spend it on prostitutes, weed, beer and tattoos since these are the only products still produced in the USA . Thank you for your help and please support the US.

Guest lazyone87

sad but true but funny as hell. I guess I'll b at the strip clubs 4 the next few weeks getting drunker than a @#$@#$%^!@#$%!@#$%^&*()

Guest OnTheDarkside

haha, funny post I like it!

But dont feel so bad, stuff made in Canada is still cheaper to buy in the states than in Canada. Figure that one out?!

Sad but true, sorry its not tint related - just something to think about

The federal government is sending each and every one of us a $600 rebate. If we spend it at Walmart, the money will go

to China . If we spend it on gasoline, the money will go to the Arabs. If we purchase a computer it will go to India . If we purchase fruit and vegetables it will go to Mexico, Honduras and Guatemala If we purchase a good car, it will go to Japan . If we purchase useless crap it will go to Taiwan ... and none of it will help the American economy. The only way to keep the money here at home is to spend it on prostitutes, weed, beer and tattoos since these are the only products still produced in the USA . Thank you for your help and please support the US.

The only way to keep the money here at home is to spend it on prostitutes, weed, beer and tattoos since these are the only products still produced in the USA . Thank you for your help and please support the US.

Prostitutes are from Russia, Ukraine or Mexica and monthly send $$$ to THEIR motherlands.

Beer? I think owners fo this transglobal corporations are not 100% americans.

Tatoo? Come to nearest tatoo shop and check who is who there.

$$$ - that main product which is MADE IN USA.

Nothing personal - that's life and that's f***ing capitalism.

I am also live in country where main product is prostitutes - all other is sold and factories are mainly closed - I can be proud of it or not, but that exist.

Well said, Leo. The truth is, money spent anywhere in the US will helpour economy. It will help to keep jobs at the point of purchase, shipping, transportation, and so on. And, truth be known, most weed or dr*gs sold on the streets are produced/grown in foreign countries also!!!! And by purchasing !llegal dr*gs, the industry created is not run by white collar, trustworthy businessmen, but mostly street criminals, who will also be the ones doing home invasions, and killing the occupants for $$$$$. The smatrtest thing to do is to buy down your debt.Pay off or down high interest credit cards.

Or do like me and buy more film and put it on the shelf :hmmm

yeah yeah, I dont want the debate on where the components are made, who cares, my customers dont :thumb

never have too much inventory, better stock up for the next pres. who helps further ruin our economy, because if a dem. gets voted in, you can forget about any checks in the mail coming to you, you will be mailing yours to them

Well said, Leo. The truth is, money spent anywhere in the US will helpour economy. It will help to keep jobs at the point of purchase, shipping, transportation, and so on. And, truth be known, most weed or dr*gs sold on the streets are produced/grown in foreign countries also!!!! And by purchasing !llegal dr*gs, the industry created is not run by white collar, trustworthy businessmen, but mostly street criminals, who will also be the ones doing home invasions, and killing the occupants for $$$$$. The smatrtest thing to do is to buy down your debt.Pay off or down high interest credit cards.

Credit card is a Dr*g needle. That's what people don't realize from the begining. It's easy to spend money. It's hard to pay debts. Our country now is using same Dr*g - $$$ Dr*g. People take loans, buy flats, cars and so on. But all this falling down now. I think Latvia now - is America at 30'th..... Don't know sitaution in USA now - only from newspaper. But the biggest mistake - to live in credit. That's why one of film monster became bancrypt (IMHO).....

Or do like me and buy more film and put it on the shelf :hmmm

yeah yeah, I dont want the debate on where the components are made, who cares, my customers dont :thumb

never have too much inventory, better stock up for the next pres. who helps further ruin our economy, because if a dem. gets voted in, you can forget about any checks in the mail coming to you, you will be mailing yours to them

Yes, You can't imagine how You are right. Investing in OWN business You are saving money.

That's true!

Archived