09 Challenger

tintslut

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doing the first one in Hawaii today in the showroom. There is a big photo shoot during my install.

Good thing ive done this for 23 yrs., at least I can act like I know what Im doing. Ill try to take some pictures.

Trimguy

The challenger wasnt to much of a challenge. The back brake light was under the back end of the headliner and it snaps out and has a plug. The rear deck can be pulled forward a bit for clean install. We used solargard's silver 35% (I dont like it) I would like to have used supreme for an Oaktown Raider's look. The customer was old school with the silver look like we were doing in the 80's with nichrome, titanium, and anything shiny.

He wants ppf, but none of my libraries have the pattern yet. Any suggestions?

Trimguy

The challenger wasnt to much of a challenge. The back brake light was under the back end of the headliner and it snaps out and has a plug. The rear deck can be pulled forward a bit for clean install. We used solargard's silver 35% (I dont like it) I would like to have used supreme for an Oaktown Raider's look. The customer was old school with the silver look like we were doing in the 80's with nichrome, titanium, and anything shiny.

He wants ppf, but none of my libraries have the pattern yet. Any suggestions?

Trimguy

Proform should have it or bulk

Archived