09 Challenger

tintslut

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nc_wlch

one thing you have to be careful of when tinting this car. when you pull down the brake light, the metal clips have a tendency to stay up in the roof, and whats worse, those particular clips are extremely hard to find by themselves.

Guest maddtinter
Yeh car looks sweet and easy ! Hey wait.........not like the charger????? People acutally have a hard time with those? I thought it was a snap!

A charger isn't hard but you'd have to admit it does have a good amount of shrinking on all the windows, more than you would think when you first look at it.

Did you say shrink on all the windows?back glass only,and it is not hard at all.

Guest Texstar
one thing you have to be careful of when tinting this car. when you pull down the brake light, the metal clips have a tendency to stay up in the roof, and whats worse, those particular clips are extremely hard to find by themselves.

Arent the clips on the housing. The brake light drops down in the front and has slotted slide in clips in the rear

Guest mattgribble09

I just rode in one of these things yesterday, plan on tinting this week, will post pics, They look like a cake walk in the park. The guy actually has two of them to do , sweet deal

Guest nc_wlch

Arent the clips on the housing. The brake light drops down in the front and has slotted slide in clips in the rear

there are clips in the housing attached to the headliner, as well as two clips on the actual light itself. they are the kind that slide over plastic tabs that get pushed into square holes.

Guest thatsnappyguy

that has to be the easiest car I have ever tinted in a loooong time. imagine a mustang with a smaller back glass. the only thing that poses a problem is the rear brake light. kind of a pita to remove, but once u remove the first one, the rest are cake.

Guest losdawg

Just finished my first Challenger. Easy car to tint. The only thing I noticed was the really thick defroster lines. That being said I cant wait to do more of these cars :eyebrows

Archived