Global QDP

Guest willie
I don't use global, but you might be putting too much heat on it. You need to adjust to every film that you try.

You dont use global......who would have known :thumb

I had it happen with the hp. It's like the film is shrinking faster than the liner and causing it to seperate. Called global and they said I probably got a bad roll and they replaced the roll but I sure hear "it's probably a bad roll" alot when it comes to global :thumb

That's what I got... 'musta been a bad batch of samples' :thumb

ALL YOU MANUFACTURES LISTEN UP!! YOUR SAMPLES ARE OUR IMPRESSION OF EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR PRODUCT/BUSINESS !!

Some days I feel like screaming that from every hillside in the country! :gasp

I had it happen with the hp. It's like the film is shrinking faster than the liner and causing it to seperate. Called global and they said I probably got a bad roll and they replaced the roll but I sure hear "it's probably a bad roll" alot when it comes to global :lol2
I had it happen with the hp. It's like the film is shrinking faster than the liner and causing it to seperate. Called global and they said I probably got a bad roll and they replaced the roll but I sure hear "it's probably a bad roll" alot when it comes to global :rollin

That's what I got... 'musta been a bad batch of samples' :rollin

ALL YOU MANUFACTURES LISTEN UP!! YOUR SAMPLES ARE OUR IMPRESSION OF EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR PRODUCT/BUSINESS !!

Some days I feel like screaming that from every hillside in the country! :tantrum

Well fellow tinters we all hate a company that blames us at least there is finally a company that takes responsibility for their product. I had one bad roll in the begining besides that so far so good. :lol2

I'm a relatively new user of QDP, but I'm starting to get the shrinking process down, although it is tricky. The #1 difference between QDP and other brands is that it shrinks very quickly at a lower temperature than other films. I had to switch from my higher performance heat gun back to a cheap wagner when I started using QDP because I was overshrinking the film and that causes a lot of problems.

in other words, I think I'd try lower heat based on what you're saying. :shock

OOPs old thread, sorry. :ditto

Archived