A sad craigslist pre-cut program

http://tampa.craigslist.org/aos/699509786.html

"Have you ever considered starting your own Window Tinting Business or do you own a Detail Shop and would like to expand your Services ..................................

or a Car Dealership thats wants to tint your new/used car inventory? Make it part of your checkin process andhave your technician install the preut tint kit - save time and money and have the tint that everybody wants on there car..................

We now offer our unique Resellers Program to anyone Interested in the Window Tinting Business.

Our Pre-Cut Tint Kits eliminate the time and skill needed to Cut The Film and give anyone the Opportunity to become a Window Tinter and make money. You will be able to Market our Products and set your own Prices for your Customers.

Basically the program is simple, convenient, and easy. You can order online whenever you need a precut tint kit. It will get shipped priority mail which is 2-3 days. If you need a rush job – next day air is an option. You can also set up an account with Tint for Autos and when you need a tint kit."

Aside from the poor spelling it sounds like a whizbang deal! :rollin

www.precuttintonline.com

I love the disclaimer on the install guide

"**** We DO NOT ship tint with any damage – So any mishandling or damage of the tint after shipment is not our responsibility. No refunds or exchanges will be given. ****"

Guest Sunlimited

Yeah, I had a customer this am didnt like the price, because "you dont have to be a rocket scientist to tint" wish I had that link earlier....

Guest JUSTIN
I don't know how many times a year I get calls asking how much I would charge to install a pre-cut kit they bought somewhere else. I always tell them I'll charge more to install a kit I didn't cut than one I cut.

I get the same calls for ppf! We just tell them we won't work with anyone else's material but our own.

lol. go to their website and scroll to the bottom. the box of film is llumar's picture of film coming outof the box, except they photoshop the llumar logo that was on the box side (most visible). look at the side of the box on the bottom and it definitely says, "Llumar." :thumb

I have been using precut tint for years customer comes in drops there car off for a week I get the film in 3-4 days then tint it, if I make a mistake I just tell the customer I need the car another 3-4 days and do that window again :beer then I have to charge higher than any other shop in town because it cost me $70 a car for film wtf :thumb:lol2

Archived