Using a mobile platform that works..

Guest Deep

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Deep
NICE BOX!! I usually say that to the females for a pickup line but you deserve it as well. Good Job. Why is there 2 heat gun holders? I think the one on the back will drag the nose of the heat gun when you tilt the box to roll away. Definatley got some time in it. How much in coin you think.

Im not really sure how much that I have in it cost wise. Its the time that it took figuring out what was the best configuration that cost me the most. It went through several different stages that I found did not work until I got to the point that everything made sense. You are right about the holder on the back though. It will drag while pulling the Mule. I just didnt take it out once I realized that was a problem. I dont really use the peel board for cutting though it mostly is just for a clean peel surface. I cut everything out on the car. But it is great for running the PB right up to the window I need to do and is very efficient. I use the heat gun holder on the side for the most part, except for when I am moving it to my jobsite, then I have it in the forward ubolt.

Guest adriank

Im thinking of learning how to tint windows as an add on business to my window cleaning business

Start a shop or just do mobile ect!!

You know the kind of questions that roll around in your head

As a new person looking at your "Mule" you won me mobile tinting looks simpler to get started with

Thanks heaps :mad :mad

Archived