application solution recipe

Guest turbonut

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why are some of you adding alcohol to your slip salutation.??? :cool

Salutation- [sal-yuh-tey-shuhn]-n.-a word or phrase serving as the prefatory greeting in a letter or speech, as "Dear Sir" in a letter or "Ladies and Gentlemen" in a speech.

Let's see..... "Dear alcohol sir" :nope ok...how bout... "Ladies and alcohol Gentlemen" :nope

Retnitorp is right....I see no reason to add alcohol to any salutation. :spit

:poke:lol

Why are some of you adding alcohol to your slip salutation.??? :spit

Salutation- [sal-yuh-tey-shuhn]-n.-a word or phrase serving as the prefatory greeting in a letter or speech, as "Dear Sir" in a letter or "Ladies and Gentlemen" in a speech.

Let's see..... "Dear alcohol sir" :nope ok...how bout... "Ladies and alcohol Gentlemen" :nope

Retnitorp is right....I see no reason to add alcohol to any salutation. :D

Nope, you don't need any alcohol in your salutation. :nope

Guest Retnitorp
Why are some of you adding alcohol to your slip salutation.??? :barf

Retnitorp is right....I see no reason to add alcohol to any salutation. :dunno

I am going to dose that all the time.It will keep you buzy....... :gasp

At laest you are raeding it......... :lol

Slick can you serjust a Book wrighting fourm.purhaps the one you mostlikely beelong too.I am jest a dumm old tinter.and need to stepup my righting game.......... :beer

and yea it pisses off some of the vetern tinters here,as i have been told.when spelling is pointed out when need not to make large issue when point is still made and understood.on the other hand if you see inforemation is wrong...correct that........... :moa

Archived