Anyone watching the race today?

That race DID suck, and I was looking forward to it.

The new car configuration sucks so bad, they couldn't go 10 laps without the tires failing, so they had "competition yellows" every 10 laps or so. LAME.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah it sucked azz. I don't care what anyone says...goodyear could have come up with a better tire for the diamond-grinding on the track. IRL doesn't have competition yellows every fricken 10-12 laps. goodyear screwed the pooch on that one. they said that the rubber normally fills the gaps in the track but for some reason it wasn't happening this year. that's because goodyear gave 'em piece of shiat tires. :evileye

yeah it sucked azz. I don't care what anyone says...goodyear could have come up with a better tire for the diamond-grinding on the track. IRL doesn't have competition yellows every fricken 10-12 laps. goodyear screwed the pooch on that one. they said that the rubber normally fills the gaps in the track but for some reason it wasn't happening this year. that's because goodyear gave 'em piece of shiat tires. :thumb

Didn't they let them chose between Hoosiers and Goodyears before? They should have had the option there, because those Goodyears were sucking big time :thumb:rollin

Nascar is messing up big time too with all this safety first stuff, I think they've gone too far with this COT.

Archived